Want to help us out? Can you translate from Korean to English?
We are currently hiring Korean to English translators to help us out in subbing our favourite variety shows. If you can help, please either leave a comment on our facebook page or send us a tweet.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Invincible Youth 2 - Episode 1 with English Subtitles


The first episode of the new season!! I am so excited guys, Invincible Youth was my favourite Korean variety show ever, so this should be good! A few of my bias' are in there, Suzy from Miss A, Jiyoung from KARA, and of course Soonkyu from SNSD ^_^. I am looking forward to seeing a bit more of Hyoyeon, she never seems to be in many variety shows. I am also anticipating Rainbows Woori, and Jewelry's Yewon, hopefully they will be interesting. I think Bora will have her time to shine, as I remember when she was in an episode of season 1, she did pretty well, better than Hyomin at least ^_^. And of course there is Amber, the tom boy from America. I wonder what she will do, the fishing village should surely be an experience for her that she isn't used to. Well, I am off to finally watch it. I hope you enjoy it ^_^


Youtube:


Remember: Adf.ly links help keep the subs coming. We know they are annoying, but it is 5 seconds of your time to pay for hours of ours!

Previous Episode | Next Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment